Heat Exchanger Steel Tube
Heat Exchanger Tubes are used in Shell and Tube Heat Exchanger with all types of process industries.such as chemical processing, hydro carbon processing and oil refining, nuclear power generation and aerospace. stainless steel tubes offers superior corrosion resistance, which is ideal for many lightly caustic applications like cooling plant nutrient solutions or chlorinated water.Helically wound tubes generate a rifling effect internally which adds to flow turbulence and greatly improves heat transfer, Ample port sizes for both tube ports and shell ports to maximize flow rates.Tube and shell are both fully welded which helps ensure durability and unit longevity.
Heat exchanger tube in an extensive range of austenitic stainless steels, duplex stainless steels, nickel alloys, titanium and zirconium, suitable for all types of heat exchangers, such as seawater coolers, condensers, evaporators, heaters and reheaters.
We offer the market's widest selection of stainless steel grades and has extensive experience of manufacturing heat exchanger tubes.
Surface protection: Unless otherwise stated in order tubes are delivered with inner and outer surfaces temporarily protected with a film of light mineral oil.
Tubes ends: The tubes are supplied plain, square cut and on request the tubes can be deburred.
|Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger Tube|
|ASTM A249, ASTM A269, EN 10217-7||15.88 to 114.3||0.3 to 4.0||Up to 18.3 meter||1.4301, 1.4306, 1.4404, AISI 304/304l/316l, S31803/S32205, etc|
|ASTM A269(A1016)||<38.1||±0.13||OD<12.7±15% OD≥12.7±10%||
|Stainless Steel Mechanical Properties|
|Grade||Tensile Strength||Yide Strength||Elogation||Hardness||
|ASTM||TP 304||≥53 (515)||≥21 (205)||≥35||≤90 (200)||
|TP 304L||≥50 (485)||≥17 (170)|
|TP 316||≥53 (515)||≥21 (205)|
|TP 316L||≥50 (485)||≥17 (170)|
|JIS||SUS 304||≥53 (520)||≥21 (205)||
|SUS 304L||≥49 (480)||≥18 (175)|
|SUS 316||≥53 (520)||≥21 (205)|
|SUS 316L||≥49 (480)||≥18 (175)|
|GB||06Cr19Ni10||≥53 (520)||≥21 (210)||
|022Cr19Ni10||≥49 (480)||≥18 (180)|
|06Cr17Ni12Mo2||≥53 (520)||≥21 (210)|
|022Cr17Ni12Mo2||≥59 (480)||≥18 (180)|
Heat Exchanger Tube
1. Process method: cold rolled/ hot rolled
2. Surface finish: annealed/ pickling
3. Material: TP304 TP304L TP316 TP316L TP347 TP347H TP321 TP321H TP310 TP310S
4. Standards: ASTM A249, ASTM A269, ASME SA249
5. Length: 6 meter, or as customers’ requirements
6. Certification:ISO 9001:2015, AD 2000-W0, PED 2014/68/EU
7. Packing: Standard export packing( in bundles or seaworthy wooden cases)
Heat Exchanger Tube Main Testing Terms and Procedure
- Heat Treatment and Solution Annealing / Bright Annealing
- Cutting to required length and deburring;
- Chemical Composition Analysis Test With 100% PMI and One tube from each heat by Direct Reading Spectrometer
- Visual Test and Endoscope Test for Surface Quality Test
- 100% Hydrostatic Test and 100% Eddy Current Test
- Ultrasonic Test subject to the MPS (Material Purchase Specification)
- Mechanical Tests includes Tension Test, Flattening Test, Flaring Test, Hardness Test
- Impact Test subject to Standard request
- Grain Size Test and Intergranular Corrosion Test
- Ultrasoic measuring of Wall Thickness
Our WorkshopE-mail:[email protected]
Our Steel Machining Service:
We can supply Steel machining service, like cutting, welding, rolling, bending, forming, heat treatment service. such as the cutting of wear-resistant plates, high-strength plates, extra-thick plates, die steel and other kinds of steel plates, structural parts processing, transportation and distribution of the steel plates, to the factory. About Cutting Processing: thickness range is 3～600mm, width is below 4100mm. The geometrical dimensions and specification of the cutting parts are accurate with the characteristics of "high efficiency and high precision", and the quality of the steel plates is stable and reliable.